The Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones have been a pleasure to use since day 1, and although Sony try to force you to download their app and to use your headphones that way, it’s still very simple to pair your headphones with an iPhone.
But many may ask how to pair Sony WH-1000XM5 to iPhone while they are setting it up, as it may seem easy at first, but a simple press of the wrong button may take you ofcourse!
So I am here to give you a quick and easy guide on how to do just that. Let’s dive in.
How to pair Sony WH-1000XM5 to your iPhone?
- Turn on your Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones by holding the power button for 3 seconds.
- Make sure your iPhone has bluetooth on and that you are in the “other devices” section.
- Now press and hold the bluetooth button on your headphones for up to 7 seconds until you see the blue light flashing on the side. This means your bluetooth is in pairing mode.
- Now on your iPhone, you should see “WH-1000XM5” as pairable under “other devices”
- Click this and your headphones will now be paired.
This is the simplest and easiest way to sync your headphones to Mac.
Sony WH-1000XM5 Headphones Won’t Connect To iPhone?
If you’re having issues with your Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones connecting to your iPhone then here’s a few things to do before contacting their support.
- Fully charge your WH-1000XM5 before trying again.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest OS.
- Disconnect your WH-1000XM5 headphones from all other devices.
- Finally, drain the WH-1000XM5’s battery until dead, fully recharge and then try again.
If none of these work then it’s best to contact Sony support they will have an answer for you.
When you connect your headphones to iPhone it will remember them, so you will never have to pair them again, apart from turning them on and clicking them in the bluetooth section of your toolbar. We also have a guide on how to connect Sony WH–1000XM5 to your Mac too, if you’re struggling.